Friday, July 30, 2021
Thursday, July 29, 2021
Monday, July 26, 2021
Sunday, July 25, 2021
Wednesday, July 21, 2021
Sunday, July 18, 2021
Tuesday, April 13, 2021
Monday, July 12, 2021
Friday, July 9, 2021
Thursday, July 8, 2021
WELCOME TO DREISINGER FUNERAL HOME
Dear friends, families, and the greater community,
Your safety and wellbeing is our utmost concern. As we progress through ever-evolving changes and directives brought about by COVID-19, our experienced team of funeral directors and staff at Dreisinger Funeral Home are here to guide families and guests as they honour the life of their loved one, safely and with care.
HOW WE CAN SERVE YOUR FAMILY:
• As of Friday, July 16, 2021 Visitations and Funeral Services may take place with no capacity limitations provided physical distancing requirements are followed and masks are worn. This applies whether the service location is at our funeral home, outside at a cemetery, or in your place of worship (subject to any capacity limitations enforced by the cemetery or place of worship). Receptions are possible for 25 guests, including seated meals, respecting current rules and guidelines from the Region of Waterloo Public Health. Guests must register their attendance for all visitations and services. We have the capability to accept attendance requests online and via telephone. Our staff is adept at ensuring that physical distancing is always maintained for everyone's safety.
• Live streaming and video recording of the funeral or graveside service can be arranged for those family members and guests unable to attend in person.
• Funeral arrangements and prearrangements can be completed remotely or over the phone at your convenience, for those families seeking to reduce contact.
• Our website allows friends and loved ones an interactive experience where they can post condolences for the family, register attendance for visitation or services, share memories and photos, obtain donation information, and view livestreamed services if available.
HOW WE ARE PROTECTING YOU, YOUR GUESTS, AND OUR TEAM:
• All visitors are required to sign in and sanitize their hands upon entry. Anyone entering the funeral home is required to wear a mask at all times. Masks are provided for those who do not have one available.
• Facilities are cleaned and sanitized after each group of guests. Enhanced cleaning of high-touch surfaces and washrooms is also performed regularly. Hand sanitizer is available throughout the building.
• All visitors must keep a physical distance of at least two metres from those outside their households and our staff members. Floor markings and signs are placed throughout the funeral home to assist visitors with distancing requirements.
We continue to monitor and follow directives from the Bereavement Authority of Ontario, the Region of Waterloo Public Health, and the Government of Ontario to ensure that our practices and procedures are fully compliant with established protocols.
We are honoured that the families we serve and extended community continue to place their confidence and trust in us during these difficult times. We are committed to ensuring that families and guests can continue to celebrate and honour the life of their loved one in a safe environment with us.
Grace, Rebecca, Laura and the entire Dreisinger Funeral Home team.
Established by Christian Dreisinger in 1905, Dreisinger Funeral Home continues to be an independent family-owned and operated funeral home serving Elmira and the surrounding community. Rebecca Steckly and Laura Riley own and operate Dreisinger Funeral Home, and continue to serve families with integrity and unparalleled dedication.
Our funeral directors are committed to guiding you through all aspects of your funeral planning with care and compassion. Rebecca Steckly, Grace Maher, and Laura Riley are here to assist you in every way possible and will help you make the most informed decisions for your family.
For your convenience, an interactive online tributes page is available to offer your respects. You can leave a condolence message, share a memory, or post a photo.
We invite you to browse our website to learn more about pre-planning a funeral, grief support, as well as the traditional funeral and cremation services that we have to offer. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at any time. We are available by phone or e-mail, or visit us at the funeral home.